Hustling! A Test of Character & Lifes' Unrecognized Heroes Is Dumisane & His Crew

When COVID-19 took the World and South Africa by storm in March, 2020 - I was in the process to renew my Drivers License for another 5 year period. The South African Government were caught off-guard with their pants down and unexpected poor planning. Delivery of simple local municipality long overdue "Service" obligations and deliberations, became a surprising nightmare to fathom. A promise that failed to live up to the expectation of our society; since 1994's faked democracy was forged. 

**************************************

"Give me Fathom Cloud I.T. | Amanda Fast Foods or MaGibbs Kitchen | Fresh Homes Realtors or Sithebe Realtors | CR7 Couriers | MAG Aluminium | Linathi's Pest Control or BDLIT Cleaning | MK CV Editors | Fathom Fiber | Hair by Kay,  PinkX  and Clear Vision entrepreneurs! Top it up and connect us with Gijima Technology People & Oracle Systems using Macina's Cloud Services for Township Resources & Business Management Apps with Microsoft Office 365 For Systems Support & Networking! - A Budget of R1,998,750,000. I will account for every cent used after 12 months. Turn, run and deliver competent services to Alexandra Township, Tembisa, Diepsloot & Natalspruit/Katlehong Townships as a MUNICIPALITY - to look like Sandton City. Take over the portfolio of Government Small Business Development Dept., to create 55,595 jobs and small businesses opportunities within 9 months. With unmatched diligence utilizing these guys without any glitches at any given time. First & foremost it took me 8 days to deliver a "Macina & Friends Hustlers' Magazine" without any glitch. Using my own resources, money, time, scale and commitment to do it alone. Why is our Government Failing Us So Bad For Nearly 27 years -And Few People Are Able To Do Something For S.A. From This Bad Omen?"

**************************************

People like Dumisane and his "Crew" of Soweto; at Kliptown Freedom Square Centre squatter camps were already victims of this "Poor State of the ANC Leadership Maladjustment". Whereas, the recent looting, violence and complacency was a deep flow in their capacity to account for their performance. Let alone, take responsibility to assert their leadership prowess. In short- they've proved to the public and the World that their time is over and up! This means, Jesus Christ must descend to save our country from further calamity, unexpected turmoil and disgrace to call ourselves a "Rainbow-Nation"

This Flyer Was Designed, Donated & Created By Ike Macina's CSR

Don't Make Promises You Can't Keep 

There are many such victims not only in Soweto, but all over and across the Black South African Townships, in all the 9 provinces. Where our youth are scavenging for job opportunities to earn a decent living, in unexpected and humiliating ways possible. 

The South African Government does not care about these marginalized individuals and communities. ANC, has not been able to keep their promise. Looting and violence of June, 2021 is proof that - they're incapable of handling business issues to help society trust their support when times are rough, tough and bad for Black Business people.

How Can B.T.G And Its Members Help Elevate Our Own People - Without Expecting Any Remuneration?

This is what Dumisane did for me after struggling to get a booking to secure and renew my drivers license, in June of 2020. He was able to do the following things for me during my frustrations and desperation to get things done. All he got from me was a tip! The question is! - 

Did I do enough to ensure appreciation for his effort and contribution in saving my miserable state of hysteria? Yes! More than I had ever, anticipated. At about 05:45 a.m. theses guys were already up and about in the winter cold of Soweto hustling grounds of Kliptown Freedom Square. Hustling like crazy to avoid criminal activity of stealing cables etc.

Dumisane You Inspired The Macina's Credo
  • I did not know I needed to get my eyes tested again. - He showed and took me to the eye testing clinic nearby.
  • He also queued and obtained drivers license renewal forms applicable to my situation.
  • He was patient enough to wait for me to return from the eye testing clinic. Ushered me to the license office for further help & assistance.
  • More than what he has done for me as an elder. He was respectful and showed courtesy to give advise what to do next time to renew my vehicle expired disc license.
  • All he receives from people like me is a tip of R10 or less. How much can you tip a person like Dumisane to keep his family warm and happy in winter?
  • Honourable and joyful to keep doing this without committing any crime?

Now don't get me wrong. Tipping is good and a sign of appreciation to people who help us solve "Life's" government incompetency issues. - It is one thing, to tip. Thanking a person who puts his heart and mind on his job - is "Priceless"

Dumisane, was not aware of the impact and  the impressions he made on my entire experience of this ordeal. And who I was did not perhaps mean anything to him at that moment. All I asked from him when everything was successfully completed. Was to ask take his picture. That's it! The lesson I've learnt from this experience was the value of "Paying-It-Forward" i.e. "Do Unto Others - What You Want Them Do To Unto You"


BLACK ECONOMIC BUSINESS SUCCESS & EMPOWERMENT IS ALL ABOUT HOLDING HANDS

Why Dumisane is such an important person in my life and the B.T.G. business group. He inspires hope and a positive approach to life. That, anything in life does not require money to happen. But, passion to love what you do is the greatest honour anyone can bestow to his fellow men. I feel humbled to help this man. 

And I'd like to dedicate this Magazine to him "by printing a hard-copy to show him" and his friends what he has done for everyone struggling to apply for a license at Kliptown Licensing Dept. To celebrate the rough journeys of our big and small daily victories to be where each one of us is today; is what Dumisane represent to me! Whence he also inspired the "Macina's & Hustlers Credo" to become my muse.

Why Dumisane Is The Macro Activity Of Soweto's Economy...
Our magazine has 41 pages and is packed with amazing professional and committed B.T.G. group members who in my opinion deserve help and unreserved support. If you need missing pages from our online magazine inbox me on WhatsApp to send you a copy of the PDF format.

Donations Request For Dumisane & His Crew of Hustlers At Kliptown Licensing Dept.

My plea to our B.T.G. members and the public is this: 

  1. I'm raising funds to help the Kliptown Licensing Dept. Macina Hustlers - Get a professional uniform with a branded identity.
  2. I want to adopt them to promote them further beyond what they currently do on my new projects - e.g. flyers distribution services for a better wages.
  3. Also buy them better smartphones including a budget for airtime and data bundles to serve us the public better, smoother and efficiently. 
  4. There's more than 10 of these guys hustling in the same area of Kliptown & Maponya Mall doing the same thing to earn a living and not doing crime!
  5. The purpose of this fund is to support and sustain their efforts. Also help them with I.D. documents from Home affairs, to qualify for SASSA Grants.
  6. Someone to help me in the registration of my "Gift-It Foundation" NPO, to continue other community social causes related to my "Tick-A-Box Dream Wish List" Gift-It projects.

Make Your Donation: Here



View Macina & Friends Hustler's Magazine Aug, 2021 Issue - HERE 


Mr. Isaac Khonjelwayo

Comments

  1. Very interesting story indeed. Perhaps job creation is not about getting a job, but rather the ability to employ self when the tough gets going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments above - is valuable and truly appreciated. Keep sharing and remain blessed!

Popular Posts